Trips are an organized system of stops for riders to embark and alight on a particular journey. Trips are contained within lines. Most commonly a line has 2 trips, one leaving from a particular stop and another returning to it, but any variation in the order or number of stops is considered a new trip.
- How to create a new trip?
- What is the general info tab?
- How to use the mapping screen?
- How can I add the stop sequence of a trip?
- How can I edit the stop sequence of a trip?
- What is a shape?
- How can I edit a shape?
- What are departure times?
- How can I add departures time?
- How can I edit departure times?