Instant travel suggestions of a users' travel needs presented to them as soon as they open the app. This is based on their previous app behavior, current location, time of day, and day of the week. It is displayed under the search bar and can be scrolled through horizontally.
Smart Cards include the following types of suggestions:
- Best Way Home - Once you set your “home” address as a Favorite location, whenever you are far away from home, Moovit will automatically suggest a trip, and show you the fastest route available to get there.
- Best Way To Work - Once you set “work” as a Favorite location, every weekday during morning commute hours, Moovit will automatically suggest a trip, and show you the fastest route available to get to your workplace.
- Recent Trips - Frequently searching for a destination at a similar time and day, and tired of redoing the search over and over? This Smart Card will suggest a route to a location you previously searched within the last 30 days, on the same day of the week and at approximately the same time as the previous search.
- Favorite Stop - Have you previously set up a Favorite stop? Are you standing in proximity to it? This Favorite Stop card will automatically appear and display the departure information for upcoming lines at that stop.
- Nearest Station - Standing in proximity to a stop? This card will allow you to view all line departure information of the nearest station to you.
- Latest Route - This card will allow you to easily return to the last itinerary you viewed.
The Smart Cards are presented according to priority, and based on data availability.