Validating at the Entrance Station
- Tap Pay on the Directions screen (or on New Ride in My Rides) and select the Carmelit ride option. Note that this is possible only when you're close to a Carmelit station.
- Once the app recognizes your station, tap Start Ride to get your entrance ticket (QR code).
- Scan the code at the platforms' entrance gates.
Every valid ride is accessible from several places in the app, so you can present a entrance ticket for inspection:
- On the Directions screen, under My Rides
- In My Rides on the side menu
Tap Active Carmelit ride to get the screen with your entrance ticket (QR code) to show the inspector, whenever needed.
Paying for your Carmelit ride is similar to paying for a train ride, but since there's a fixed fare for all Carmelit rides, there's no need to validate your ticket also at the exit station.